Student Grader/Student Hourly/Work Study POOL - 19332BR
Student Grader/Student Hourly/Work Study POOL
- This position assists faculty with grading as well as projects for various Architecture courses under the direction of the supervisor.
- Other related duties as assigned or requested.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel as demonstrated in application materials through previous work experience OR course work.
- During the semester term of the appointment, the student hourly must be enrolled in no fewer than 6 credit hours. For summer periods the student hourly must: 1) have been enrolled in no less than 6 hours in the past spring semester or 2) be pre-enrolled in upcoming fall semester in no less than 6 hours or 3) be enrolled in summer session or 4) be admitted to study in the upcoming fall semester. Student Hourlies may be undergraduate or graduate students. (Exceptions granted for GRA/GTA/GA appointments DO NOT apply to Student Hourly appointments).
- Applicant must have completed course that the grader will be hired to assist in.
- Current student in the Department of Architecture.
Additional Candidate Instructions
This is a POOL posting. Review of applications will be ongoing and hires will be made as needed throughout the posting period.
Contact Information to Applicants
Advertised Salary Range