Student Grant Assistant - 19722BR
Student Grant Assistant
To assist with writing grant applications and coordinate supplementary materials; to assist with reporting procedures for existing foundation grants.
- KU graduate student enrolled in at least 6 credit hours.
- Must have strong writing skills as evident by application materials.
- Strong computer and typing skills and computer skills, PC and/or Macintosh computer experience with (Microsoft Word, Excel, etc.) as evidenced by application materials.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills as evident by application materials.
- Prior grant writing experience.
- Good communication skills, as evident by application materials.
- Have good interpersonal skills, attention to detail, and self-motivated and reliable.
- Prior office experience.
Additional Candidate Instructions
Contact Information to Applicants
Advertised Salary Range
8 - 12 hours per week Monday–Friday, between the hours of 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. More hours may be needed during grant periods and less hours at other times.