Student Hourly – Office Assistant - 22761BR
Student Hourly – Office Assistant
- Excellent communication/customer service skills, as evidenced by application materials.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills, as evidenced by application materials.
- Available to work in 2 (or more) consecutive hour increments.
- Must be in good academic standing.
- During the semester term of the appointment, the student hourly must be enrolled in no fewer than 6 credit hours. For summer periods the student hourly must: 1) have been enrolled in no less than 6 hours in the past spring semester or 2) be pre-enrolled in upcoming fall semester in no less than 6 hours or 3) be enrolled in summer session or 4) be admitted to study in the upcoming fall semester. Student Hourlies may be undergraduate or graduate students. (Exceptions granted for GRA/GTA/GA appointments DO NOT apply to Student Hourly appointments).
- Available to work Tuesdays from 1:00 to 3:00 p.m.
- Federal Work Study eligible
- Experience with Word and Excel
- Previous office/clerical experience
Additional Candidate Instructions
Application review begins on 08/12/2022
Contact Information to Applicants
Advertised Salary Range
6 to 12 hours per week, to be arranged between the hours of 8:00am and 5:00pm, Monday through Friday, with at least two hour blocks of available work time.