Student Hourly – Paper Grader - 19557BR
Student Hourly – Paper Grader
- Have a good knowledge of the course material (e.g., have taken the course and received a grade of A or B).
- Must be able to work out homework assignments on their own. (Solution “key” are not usually provided for homework assignments.)
- During the semester term of the appointment, the student hourly must be enrolled in no fewer than 6 credit hours. For summer periods the student hourly must: 1) have been enrolled in no less than 6 hours in the past spring semester or 2) be pre-enrolled in upcoming fall semester in no less than 6 hours or 3) be enrolled in summer session or 4) be admitted to study in the upcoming fall semester. Student Hourlies may be undergraduate or graduate students. (Exceptions granted for GRA/GTA/GA appointments DO NOT apply to Student Hourly appointments).
- Must have successfully completed at least some course in Calculus.
- Strong background in undergraduate mathematics.
Additional Candidate Instructions
Contact Information to Applicants
Advertised Salary Range
7-10 hours per week