Student Hourly - Academic Coordinator Assistant - 19381BR
Student Hourly - Academic Coordinator Assistant
10% - Assist in identifying, recruiting, and hiring tutors for the TRIO SES & STEM tutoring program.
10% - Assist with processing tutoring assignments.
10% - Assist with training and observation of Peer Tutors.
10% - Assist tutors in requests for information concerning tutoring assignments.
10% - Assist Academic Coordinator in monitoring the quality of the tutoring program.
5% - Assist with the College Reading and Learning Association (CRLA) certification process.
5% - Perform appropriate word processing functions for the tutoring program.
5% - Perform correspondence functions for the tutoring program and the Academic Coordinator.
5% - Advise Academic Coordinator in issues relating to procedure and policy for tutoring program.
5% - Attend TRIO SES & STEM meetings as appropriate.
5% - Other duties as assigned.
2. Current graduate level student enrolled in at least six hours at The University of Kansas
3. Word processing and data entry skills including familiarity with databases and MS Excel
2. Tutoring or teaching experience
3. Data collection, recording, and analysis skills
4. Ability to work with diverse populations
5. Work study eligible
Additional Candidate Instructions
- online application
- cover letter
- name and contact information for three (3) professional references
Contact Information to Applicants
Advertised Salary Range
9-20 Hours Per Week
In-person/ remote (if deemed appropriate)
Flexible between the hours of 8Am - 5PM, Monday through Friday