Student Hourly Administrative Assistant - 23031BR
Student Hourly Administrative Assistant
- Must be FWS Federal Work Study eligible as indicated in application materials.
- Must be an undergraduate student as stated in application materials.
- Familiarity in psychology as evidenced by completing PSYC 104 or equivalent courses.
- Proficiency in Canvas or a similar course management system as demonstrated by application materials.
- During the semester term of the appointment, the student hourly must be enrolled in no fewer than 6 credit hours. For summer periods the student hourly must: 1) have been enrolled in no less than 6 hours in the past spring semester or 2) be pre-enrolled in upcoming fall semester in no less than 6 hours or 3) be enrolled in summer session or 4) be admitted to study in the upcoming fall semester. Student Hourlies may be undergraduate or graduate students. (Exceptions granted for GRA/GTA/GA appointments DO NOT apply to Student Hourly appointments).
- Experience working as an office assistant.
- Familiarity in statistics as evidenced by completing PSYC 210 or a similar introductory statistics course.
Additional Candidate Instructions
- Review of applications begins at midnight on August 10, 2022 and will continue until an applicant pool has been identified.
Contact Information to Applicants
Advertised Salary Range
The office is open M-R, from 8:00 am – 4:30 pm F from 8:00-4:00. Schedule may vary; the supervisor will work with the student schedule for best coverage.