Student Hourly - Assistant for Professor - 19785BR
Student Hourly - Assistant for Professor
*This position will be on-site only
- Organizational skills, with use of Excel, Blackboard, and basic statistics, as demonstrated in application materials.
- During the semester term of the appointment, the student hourly must be enrolled in no fewer than 6 credit hours. For summer periods the student hourly must:
- have been enrolled in no less than 6 hours in the past spring semester or
- be pre-enrolled in upcoming fall semester in no less than 6 hours or
- be enrolled in summer session or
- be admitted to study in the upcoming fall semester. Student Hourlies may be undergraduate or graduate students. (Exceptions granted for GRA/GTA/GA appointments DO NOT apply to Student Hourly appointments).
Additional Candidate Instructions
Please submit your application no later than October 03, 2021 to be considered for this position. This application review begins 09/27/2021.
Contact Information to Applicants
Advertised Salary Range
Flexible, 5-10 hrs per week