Student Hourly Assistant - 13154BR
Student Hourly Assistant
- Student must demonstrate experience with Word and Excel as stated in application materials.
- Student must demonstrate ability to communicate effectively as evidenced by cover letter, application, and resume.
- During the semester term of the appointment, the student hourly must be enrolled in no fewer than 6 credit hours. For summer periods the student hourly must: 1) have been enrolled in no less than 6 hours in the past spring semester or 2) be pre-enrolled in upcoming fall semester in no less than 6 hours or 3) be enrolled in summer session or 4) be admitted to study in the upcoming fall semester. Student Hourlies may be undergraduate or graduate students. (Exceptions granted for GRA/GTA/GA appointments DO NOT apply to Student Hourly appointments).
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Currently pursuing a graduate degree in Urban Planning.
- Familiarity with resources available through American Planning Association.
- Experience handling multiple projects and multitasking.
- Demonstrated attention to detail.
- Strong work ethic.
Additional Candidate Instructions
Application review begins on November 9, 2018.