Student Hourly - Asst. for Video Production and Digital Graphics - 20333BR
Student Hourly - Asst. for Video Production and Digital Graphics
*This position will be a hybrid of on-site and telework.
- Experience with Adobe Premiere as evidenced in application materials.
- Experience with design applications such as Photoshop, InDesign, and Microsoft Publisher, as shown in application materials.
- Experience with film/video production software/hardware as evidenced in resume.
- During the semester term of the appointment, the student hourly must be enrolled in no fewer than 6 credit hours. For summer periods the student hourly must:
- have been enrolled in no less than 6 hours in the past spring semester or
- be pre-enrolled in upcoming fall semester in no less than 6 hours or
- be enrolled in summer session or
- be admitted to study in the upcoming fall semester. Student Hourlies may be undergraduate or graduate students. (Exceptions granted for GRA/GTA/GA appointments DO NOT apply to Student Hourly appointments).
- Experience with making infographics.
- Experience with Kaltura.
- Either Spanish or French language ability.
- Can work independently and have problem-solving skills and self-motivation.
Additional Candidate Instructions
Review of applications begins on October 08, 2021 and continues as needed to collect a pool of qualified applicants. To ensure consideration, apply before the application review date.
Contact Information to Applicants
Advertised Salary Range
To be determined by faculty.