Student Hourly - Biostore Assistant - 22519BR
Student Hourly - Biostore Assistant
- Greet and assist customers, scan or enter items, and check customers out.
- Stock inventory and clean storeroom.
- Check in and deliver packages daily.
- Computer knowledge using Microsoft Word and Excel, as stated in application material.
- Must be able to lift 20-30 pounds as indicated in application materials.
- Must be available for a large portion of the summer and breaks, this is a year round position as stated in application materials.
- Student must be dependable and punctual as stated in application materials.
- During the semester term of the appointment, the student hourly must be enrolled in no fewer than 6 credit hours. For summer periods the student hourly must: 1) have been enrolled in no less than 6 hours in the past spring semester or 2) be pre-enrolled in upcoming fall semester in no less than 6 hours or 3) be enrolled in summer session or 4) be admitted to study in the upcoming fall semester. Student Hourlies may be undergraduate or graduate students. (Exceptions granted for GRA/GTA/GA appointments DO NOT apply to Student Hourly appointments.)
- Preferred student who is outgoing and friendly.
- Student who is self-motivated.
- Student must be detail oriented as accuracy is a must.
- Work Study eligibility is preferred.
- Previous experience in a customer service environment.
Additional Candidate Instructions
- Review of applications begins at midnight on 06/27/2022 and will continue until an applicant pool has been identified.
Contact Information to Applicants
Advertised Salary Range
Position offers 10-20 hours per week. This is a year-round position. Work schedule is dependent upon class schedule and Biostore needs.