Student Hourly - Computer Technician - 12520BR
Student Hourly - Computer Technician
55% - Hardware and software installation, configuration, and troubleshooting
20% - Network device connection and troubleshooting
15% - Answering and providing guidance to the customers
10% - Other duties assigned by the supervisor
2. Three months experience in support of networked Windows OS systems, applications, and peripherals, as evidenced in application materials and interview.
3. Quick learning and excellent problem solving skills, as evidenced in application materials.
4. Ability to assist faculty, staff and other students in a positive and polite manner, as evidenced in application materials.
5. Excellent customer service skills, as evidenced in application materials.
2. Familiar with Mac OS, Linux, iOS or Android.
3. Basic programming/scripting skills.
4. Availability of at least 2 hour blocks of time on each workday.