Student Hourly - Digital Media Assistant - 12341BR
Student Hourly - Digital Media Assistant
- Skill in at least one area: graphic design, social media, and/or CMS website management
- Strong organization skills
- Attention to detail
- Dependent upon track, skills in the following are required:
Graphic Design: Experience with InDesign, Photoshop, and/or Illustrator
Social Media: Experience with Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
Web Design: Experience with CMS such as WordPress, Drupal, or similar
- During the semester term of the appointment, the student hourly must be enrolled in no fewer than 6 credit hours. For summer periods the student hourly must: 1) have been enrolled in no less than 6 hours in the past spring semester or 2) be pre-enrolled in upcoming fall semester in no less than 6 hours or 3) be enrolled in summer session or 4) be admitted to study in the upcoming fall semester. Student Hourlies may be undergraduate or graduate students. (Exceptions granted for GRA/GTA/GA appointments DO NOT apply to Student Hourly appointments)
- Enrollment in either the School of Journalism, School of the Arts (SP), or an English major
- Creative thinker
- Experience with social media graphics
- Interest in earth sciences is a plus
Additional Candidate Instructions
- 3 examples of either graphic design work
- 3 examples of your social media posts (screenshots are fine, please include your handle)
- 3 websites you have worked on, with links to each and a brief explanation of your work with the sites.
Only complete applications will be considered.
To ensure consideration, submit an application by 11:59pm on Sunday, August 12, 2018.