Student Hourly - Financial Accounting Intern - 12322BR
Student Hourly - Financial Accounting Intern
- 45% Assist staff with general ledger related functions to reconcile student account activity using financial system reports. Assist staff with miscellaneous billings. Manage and audit reports for Petty Cash funds and Change funds. Communicate with departments.
- 45% Track financial data related to banking, credit card, and financial aid. Prepare monthly metrics. Provide notifications for monthly credit card statements.
- 10% Provide reports and work output to Supervisor for review.
- Enrolled at The University of Kansas in a minimum of 6 hours Spring or Fall semesters or 1 hour Summer.
- One year previous work experience in any field as demonstrated in application materials.
- Excellent verbal skills and written skills as demonstrated in application materials and interview.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy as demonstrated in application materials.
- Experience using MS Excel as demonstrated in application materials.
- Available to continue working during the summer.
- Knowledge of business and/or accounting.
- Experience with office equipment, e.g. multi-functional device (copier/fax) and/or scanner.
- Ability to follow directions and complete tasks independently and on schedule.
Additional Candidate Instructions
- Submit resume, cover letter and 2 references to be considered for this position.
- Available Work Hours between 8 AM-5 PM M-F