Student Hourly - Financial System Intern - 24631BR
Student Hourly - Financial System Intern
The Financial System Student Intern position provides an opportunity for students enrolled in the accounting, finance, or management information systems majors to apply classroom learning in a professional environment relevant to their major.
- Currently enrolled in at least 6 credit hours at KU.
- Currently enrolled in the KU School of Business.
- Prior knowledge of business office operations and office equipment (i.e. fax, copier, PC experience) as evidenced in application materials.
- Familiarity with Outlook and MS Office suite software (Excel, Word, & Visio, specifically) as evidenced in application materials.
- Ability to follow directions and complete tasks independently and on schedule as demonstrated by application materials.
- Strong attention to detail.
Additional Candidate Instructions
Review of applications begins March 20, 2023 and will continue until the positions are filled.
15-20 hours per week, Monday through Friday, between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Must be able to work a minimum of a two-hour block of time each day scheduled.
Contact Information to Applicants
Advertised Salary Range
15-20 hours per week, Monday through Friday, between 8:00am and 5:00pm. Must be able to work a minimum of a two hour block of time each day scheduled.