Student Hourly - Geology 360 Driver - 22179BR
Student Hourly - Geology 360 Driver
Due to the nature of the position, drivers will log their drive time on a paper form inside the vehicles. These forms will be turned into Xoe upon return so the drivers can be paid accurately for the drive time.
- Enrolled as a student in Geology 360.
- Must have a valid driver's license and a good driving record.
- Able to drive safely under a variety of circumstances, (i.e. at night, in traffic, in mountains), and for extended periods of time.
- During the semester term of the appointment, the student hourly must be enrolled in no fewer than 6 credit hours. For summer periods the student hourly must:
- have been enrolled in no less than 6 hours in the past spring semester or
- be pre-enrolled in upcoming fall semester in no less than 6 hours or
- be enrolled in summer session or
- be admitted to study in the upcoming fall semester. Student Hourlies may be undergraduate or graduate students. (Exceptions granted for GRA/GTA/GA appointments DO NOT apply to Student Hourly appointments).
Additional Candidate Instructions
Review of applications begins on July 15, 2022 and continues as needed to collect a pool of qualified applicants. To ensure consideration, apply before the application review date.
Contact Information to Applicants
Advertised Salary Range
Work Schedule: Traveling is required and must be available for driving during the following dates: July 31 – Aug 16, 2022. Daily driving as required by supervisor/instructor.
Work Locations: Kansas, Colorado, Utah, and Wyoming