Student Hourly - Geology 560 or 561 Driver - 22181BR
Student Hourly - Geology 560 or 561 Driver
- Enrolled as a student in Geology 560 and/or 561.
- Must have a valid driver's license and a good driving record as shown on driving record statement.
- Able to drive safely under a variety of circumstances, (i.e. at night, in traffic, in mountains), and for extended periods of time.
- During the semester term of the appointment, the student hourly must be enrolled in no fewer than 6 credit hours. For summer periods the student hourly must:
- have been enrolled in no less than 6 hours in the past spring semester or
- be pre-enrolled in upcoming fall semester in no less than 6 hours or
- be enrolled in summer session or
- be admitted to study in the upcoming fall semester. Student Hourlies may be undergraduate or graduate students. (Exceptions granted for GRA/GTA/GA appointments DO NOT apply to Student Hourly appointments).
Additional Candidate Instructions
Application review begins on May 14, 2022 and continues as needed to collect a pool of qualified applicants. To ensure consideration, apply before the application review date.
Contact Information to Applicants
Advertised Salary Range
Traveling is required and must be available for driving during the following dates: 05/20/22-07/03/22. Daily driving as required by supervisor/instructor. Work dates are dependent on which Geology course(s) hired for.