Student Hourly Human Resources Assistant - 10720BR
Student Hourly Human Resources Assistant
2. Detail oriented.
3. Good command of the English language both written and verbal, with particular proficiency in grammar.
4. Skill in filing.
5. Ability to work with minimal supervision and follow verbal instructions.
6. Available to work blocks of time within office hours (8 am - 12 noon & 1 - 5 pm; Monday through Friday).
**During the semester term of the appointment, the student hourly must be enrolled in no fewer than 6 credit hours. For summer periods the student hourly must: 1) have been enrolled in no less than 6 hours in the past spring semester or 2) be pre-enrolled in upcoming fall semester in no less than 6 hours or 3) be enrolled in summer session or 4) be admitted to study in the upcoming fall semester. Student Hourlies may be undergraduate or graduate students. (Exceptions granted for GRA/GTA/GA appointments DO NOT apply to Student Hourly appointments).**
2. Previous experience with mail merge and label making.
3. Accurate keyboarding ability.
4. Reliable proofreading skills.
5. Previous office experience.
6. Valid driver’s license for occasional courier runs in State vehicle.