Student Hourly - Office Assistant - Federal Work Study - 12089BR
Student Hourly - Office Assistant - Federal Work Study
- Applicants for this position must be Federal Work Study recipients as indicated in application materials.
- During the semester term of the appointment, the student hourly must be enrolled in no fewer than 6 credit hours. For summer periods the student hourly must: 1) have been enrolled in no less than 6 hours in the past spring semester or 2) be pre-enrolled in upcoming fall semester in no less than 6 hours or 3) be enrolled in summer session or 4) be admitted to study in the upcoming fall semester. Student Hourlies may be undergraduate or graduate students. (Exceptions granted for GRA/GTA/GA appointments DO NOT apply to Student Hourly appointments).
- Academic background in Jewish Studies.
- Working knowledge of Modern Israeli Hebrew.
- Computer literate.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office and Adobe design software.
- Graphic design experience a plus.
Additional Candidate Instructions
Application review begins July 2, 2018.