Student Hourly Office Assistant - 10344BR
Student Hourly Office Assistant
- Students holding student hourly appointments must be enrolled in a minimum of six credit hours each semester during the academic year. Enrollment of one credit hour during the summer session is required if the student was not enrolled the previous spring or is not pre-enrolled in the upcoming fall term.
- Good communication skills as evidenced by application materials and interview.
- Minimum of one year’s experience with Mac and PC as demonstrated by prior school/work experience.
- Minimum of one year’s experience using Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Qualtrics and Adobe Acrobat.
- Available to be scheduled to work during regular business hours (Monday – Friday, 8am-5pm).
- Dependable and able to work well with little supervision.
- Excellent attention to detail.
Additional Candidate Instructions
The application deadline has been extended. To be considered, please apply no later than January 28, 2018.