Student Hourly - Office Assistant - 13160BR
Student Hourly - Office Assistant
-Assist department with administrative tasks and projects, such as photocopying, scanning and other general office duties as requested.
-Organizing and researching information.
-Answering departmental phone and refer callers to appropriate departmental staff and faculty.
-Delivering and picking up of materials for office across campus and website and social media updating.
-Performing opening and closing front office duties.
2. Experience working in an office environment, as evidenced in application materials.
3. Experience utilizing internet search engines, as evidenced in application materials.
4. Proficient with Microsoft Office software: Word, Excel and Outlook, Powerpoint, as evidenced in application materials.
5.Strong oral and written communication skills, as evidenced in application materials and interview.
6. Strong attention to detail, as evidenced in application materials.
2. Enrolled as a student in the School of Business, Computer Science, Journalism & Mass Communications or any related fields.
3. Experience in basic web and internet technologies.
4. Experience in library research.
5. Candidates eligible for work study given preference.
6. Independent thinkers who show initiative.
7. Must be able to maintain confidentiality.