Student Hourly Office Assistant - 21903BR
Student Hourly Office Assistant
- Student must have excellent written communication skills as evidenced by application materials.
- Student must have trong attention-to-detail skills as evidenced by prior work history or coursework referenced in application materials.
- During the semester term of the appointment, the student hourly must be enrolled in no fewer than 6 credit hours. For summer periods the student hourly must: 1) have been enrolled in no less than 6 hours in the past spring semester or 2) be pre-enrolled in upcoming fall semester in no less than 6 hours or 3) be enrolled in summer session or 4) be admitted to study in the upcoming fall semester. Student Hourlies may be undergraduate or graduate students. (Exceptions granted for GRA/GTA/GA appointments DO NOT apply to Student Hourly appointments)
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Prior experience working with the public.
- Experience working in an office environment.
Additional Candidate Instructions
- The job search has been extended. Review of applications will now begin on May 13, 2022 and will continue until an applicant pool has been identified.
Contact Information to Applicants
Advertised Salary Range
Monday - Friday 10am – 3pm