Student Hourly - Office Grader - POOL - 20574BR
Student Hourly - Office Grader - POOL
2. Knowledge of the Practice of Adaptive Leadership as evidenced in course study and or teaching.
3. Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills, as evidenced by application materials.
4. Computer experience with PC or Macintosh, and skill with various software including word processing, databases, and web browsers, as evidenced by application materials.
2. Experience communicating effectively with diverse groups.
3. Previous experience reviewing or editing (i.e., through course instruction, teaching assistance)
Additional Candidate Instructions
This is a pool posting. Review of applications will be ongoing and hires will be made as needed throughout the posting period, November 1, 2021 to December 31, 2022.
Contact Information to Applicants
Advertised Salary Range
Times vary depending on schedules.