Student Hourly Pool - Media Crossroads - 19694BR
Student Hourly Pool - Media Crossroads
- The technical directing of student shows using the TriCaster, and
- Assisting students & clients with video production projects in the studio.
- Knowledge of Adobe Premiere and basic video production/editing skills.
- Experience with live production and studio set-up of cameras, lights, and microphones.
- Experience working with people and managing projects from start to finish.
- During the semester term of the appointment, the student hourly must be enrolled in no fewer than 6 credit hours. For summer periods the student hourly must: 1) have been enrolled in no less than 6 hours in the past spring semester or 2) be pre-enrolled in upcoming fall semester in no less than 6 hours or 3) be enrolled in summer session or 4) be admitted to study in the upcoming fall semester. Student Hourlies may be undergraduate or graduate students. (Exceptions granted for GRA/GTA/GA appointments DO NOT apply to Student Hourly appointments)
- Experience with TriCaster or other studio production switcher.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite software programs to create multi-media projects.
- Managing experience, meaning working with clients to create a project from planning through production and posting online.
Additional Candidate Instructions
This is a pool posting. Review of applications will be ongoing and hires will be made as needed throughout the posting period.
Contact Information to Applicants
Advertised Salary Range
Varies. Minimum of 2 hours up to 19 per week.