Student Hourly - Production Assistant – Streaming Operator - 21778BR
Student Hourly - Production Assistant – Streaming Operator
· video switching, control and distribution.
· Audio switching control and distribution.
· Streaming protocols and practices.
· Streaming and recording a live event with multiple cameras, microphones and media inputs.
· PTZ camera setup and operation.
· Aesthetic choices, in real time, to arrive at the best quality output. DVI/HDMI routing.
2. During the semester term of the appointment, the student hourly must be enrolled in no fewer than 6 credit hours. For summer periods the student hourly must: 1) have been enrolled in no less than 6 hours in the past spring semester or 2) be pre-enrolled in upcoming fall semester in no less than 6 hours or 3) be enrolled in summer session or 4) be admitted to study in the upcoming fall semester. Student Hourlies may be undergraduate or graduate students. (Exceptions granted for GRA/GTA/GA appointments DO NOT apply to Student Hourly appointments).
- Preference will be given to candidates familiar with the following:
· Sony Anycast
· Sony PTZ cameras and controller
· Professional audio mixers, microphones etc.
· PC for configurations, setup and monitoring /streams
· Macintosh running Qlab (or other) playback software
Additional Candidate Instructions
THIS IS A POOL POSTING. REVIEW OF APPLICATIONS WILL BE ONGOING AND HIRES WILL BE MADE AS NEEDED THROUGHOUT THE POSTING PERIOD.
Contact Information to Applicants
Advertised Salary Range
10 – 15 hours per week
Must be available to work on weekends and evenings.