Student Hourly - Program Assistant - 12017BR
Student Hourly - Program Assistant
• Prior experience with Adobe Creative Suite or comparable software package and Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
• Library work experience and/or familiarity with KU Libraries as a user.
• Experience with public speaking or performance.
• Ability to draw in 2D to create sketches, artwork, and illustrations.
• Experience with animation, graphic design, and/or digital illustration.
• Experience with storyboarding, filmmaking, and/or digital storytelling.
• Experience designing interactive learning objects.
• Experience with Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe After Effects, Final Cut Pro, and/or other video production and visual effect software.