Student Hourly-Shop Technician POOL - 12640BR
Student Hourly-Shop Technician POOL
- Prior experience with wood shop tools and processes as evidenced by application material or by previous work experience
- Prior experience with plastic and metal fabrication processes as evidenced by application material or by previous work experience
- During the semester term of the appointment, the student hourly must be enrolled in no fewer than 6 credit hours. For summer periods the student hourly must: 1) have been enrolled in no less than 6 hours in the past spring semester or 2) be pre-enrolled in upcoming fall semester in no less than 6 hours or 3) be enrolled in summer session or 4) be admitted to study in the upcoming fall semester. Student Hourlies may be undergraduate or graduate students. (Exceptions granted for GRA/GTA/GA appointments to enroll in 1 credit hour DO NOT apply to Student Hourly appointments)
- Be work study eligible.
- Be available for 3-5 hour blocks of time during the day, evenings, or weekends.
- Be able to take initiative when beginning & completing assigned duties.
Additional Candidate Instructions
THIS IS A POOL POSTING. REVIEW OF APPLICATIONS WILL BE ONGOING AND HIRES WILL BE MADE AS NEEDED THROUGHOUT THE POSTING PERIOD.