Student Hourly - Student Assistant - 23018BR
Student Hourly - Student Assistant
Work Location: Wakarusa Research facility and surrounding areas. This position requires reliable transportation and willingness to commute to elementary schools in and around Lawrence.
- GPA 2.5 or higher
- Current enrollment in 6+ hours in a KU undergraduate or masters program in applied behavioral sciences, special education, psychology, school psychology, or a related field.
- During the semester term of the appointment, the student hourly must be enrolled in no fewer than 6 credit hours. For summer periods the student hourly must:
- have been enrolled in no less than 6 hours in the past spring semester or
- be pre-enrolled in upcoming fall semester in no less than 6 hours or
- be enrolled in summer session or
- be admitted to study in the upcoming fall semester. Student Hourlies may be undergraduate or graduate students. (Exceptions granted for GRA/GTA/GA appointments DO NOT apply to Student Hourly appointments).
- Experience with data collection, entry, and analysis
- Proficient use of spreadsheets, especially Microsoft Excel
Additional Candidate Instructions
Review of applications begins on August 08, 2022 and continues as needed to collect a pool of qualified applicants. To ensure consideration, apply before the application review date.
Contact Information to Applicants
Advertised Salary Range
Varies, 3-4 hours per week