Student Hourly - Student Marketing/Office Assistant - 22824BR
Student Hourly - Student Marketing/Office Assistant
- Strong writing, editing and communication skills, as evidenced in application materials.
- Strong understanding of how social media works, as evidenced in application materials.
- Creative, self-motivated and reliable.
- Background in Marketing, Journalism, Photography, Film, English or related field
- Strong computer skills, Macintosh and PC computer platforms, as evidenced in application materials.
- Excellent organizational, customer service and interpersonal skills, as evidenced in application materials.
- Understanding of social media platforms and creative language to capture audience attention, as evidenced in application materials.
- Ability to work 10-15 hours per week
- During the semester term of the appointment, the student hourly must be enrolled in no fewer than 6 credit hours. For summer periods the student hourly must: 1) have been enrolled in no less than 6 hours in the past spring semester or 2) be pre-enrolled in upcoming fall semester in no less than 6 hours or 3) be enrolled in summer session or 4) be admitted to study in the upcoming fall semester. Student Hourlies may be undergraduate or graduate students. (Exceptions granted for GTA/GRA/GA appointments DO NOT apply to Student Hourly appointments)
- Background in the performing arts, particularly theatre and/or dance
- Prior marketing experience or experience working or interning for a theatre or dance company
- Adobe Creative Suite, especially Adobe Premiere Pro and Adobe Photoshop
- Occasional evening and weekend availability
Additional Candidate Instructions
Contact Information to Applicants
Advertised Salary Range
10-15 hours per week