Student hourly -Technology Assistant - 19797BR
Student hourly -Technology Assistant
- Ability to communicate effectively in English as evidenced by application materials or during interview.
- During the semester term of the appointment, the student hourly must be enrolled in no fewer than 6 credit hours. For summer periods the student hourly must: 1) have been enrolled in no less than 6 hours in the past spring semester or 2) be pre-enrolled in upcoming fall semester in no less than 6 hours or 3) be enrolled in summer session or 4) be admitted to study in the upcoming fall semester. Student Hourlies may be undergraduate or graduate students. (Exceptions granted for GRA/GTA/GA appointments DO NOT apply to Student Hourly appointments)
- Ability to work morning hours
- Knowledge of languages other than English
- Experience with multimedia software (e.g. Photoshop, iMovie, Dreamweaver, Audacity)
- Experience with library software for accessioning items, checking items in and out.
Additional Candidate Instructions
Contact Information to Applicants
Advertised Salary Range
During the academic year assistants will work 10-20 hours per week between 7:50 am and 4:30 pm on weekdays. Schedule to be determined in consultation with supervisor.