Student Hourly: Test Center Proctor (Graduate Student Hourly) - 11560BR
Student Hourly: Test Center Proctor (Graduate Student Hourly)
- Current graduate student in a master’s or doctoral program at KU (enrolled in at least six hours). 2.5 GPA minimum required.
- Basic computer skills necessary, including familiarity with MS Outlook and Word as demonstrated in application materials.
- Excellent communication skills as evidenced through application materials and the interview process.
- Understanding of disability-related issues.
- Knowledge of Read & Write software.
- Eligible for Federal Work Study.
Additional Candidate Instructions
This is a pool position and the review of applications is ongoing and hires may be made throughout the posting period.