Student Hourly - Test Center Proctor - 11826BR
Student Hourly - Test Center Proctor
- Current graduate student in a master’s or doctoral program at KU (enrolled in at least six hours). 2.5 GPA minimum required.
- Basic computer skills necessary, including familiarity with MS Outlook and Word as demonstrated in application materials.
- Excellent communication skills as evidenced through application materials and the interview process.
- Understanding of disability-related issues.
- Knowledge of Read & Write software.
- Eligible for Federal Work Study.
Additional Candidate Instructions
This posting will remain open until filled with application review starting May 22nd, 2018.