Student Hourly - Theatre & Dance Office Assistant - POOL - 22778BR
Student Hourly - Theatre & Dance Office Assistant - POOL
- Experience using Microsoft Office (Word and Excel) as evidenced in application material
- Strong customer service skills as evidenced in application material or from previous work experience
- During the semester term of the appointment, the student hourly must be enrolled in no fewer than 6 credit hours. For summer periods the student hourly must: 1) have been enrolled in no less than 6 hours in the past spring semester or 2) be pre-enrolled in upcoming fall semester in no less than 6 hours or 3) be enrolled in summer session or 4) be admitted to study in the upcoming fall semester. Student Hourlies may be undergraduate or graduate students. (Exceptions granted for GTA/GRA/GA appointments DO NOT apply to Student Hourly appointments)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Interest/experience in theatre and dance or other performing arts
- Retail or other sales experience
- Federal Work Study eligible preferred
Additional Candidate Instructions
THIS IS A POOL POSTING. REVIEW OF APPLICATIONS WILL BE ONGOING AND HIRES WILL BE MADE AS NEEDED THROUGHOUT THE POSTING PERIOD.
Contact Information to Applicants
Advertised Salary Range
10-20 hours per week. Some night and weekend hours.