Student Hourly - Undergraduate Teaching Assistant - 14097BR
Student Hourly - Undergraduate Teaching Assistant
- Successful completion of CHEM 130/135 and CHEM 330 (or their equivalents, e.g. CHEM 184/188, 170/175, 190/195, 624)
- During the semester term of the appointment, the student hourly must be enrolled in no fewer than 6 credit hours. For summer periods the student hourly must: 1) have been enrolled in no less than 6 hours in the past spring semester or 2) be pre-enrolled in upcoming fall semester in no less than 6 hours or 3) be enrolled in summer session or 4) be admitted to study in the upcoming fall semester. Student Hourlies may be undergraduate or graduate students. (Enrollment exceptions granted for GRA/GTA/GA appointments DO NOTapply to Student Hourly appointments)
- Successful completion of previous KU Chemistry courses with a grade of B or better.
Additional Candidate Instructions
1. List which chemistry courses you would prefer to teach: CHEM 110, 130, 135, 150, 170, 175, 190, 195, 331, and 336.
2. List the number of lab sections you would prefer to teach: one or two.
THIS IS A POOL POSTING. REVIEW OF APPLICATIONS WILL BE ONGOING AND HIRES WILL BE MADE AS NEEDED THROUGHOUT THE POSTING PERIOD.
Contact Information to Applicants
Advertised Salary Range