Student Hourly - Web Developer - 12469BR
Student Hourly - Web Developer
- Assist training of campus staff in the use of the campus CMS (Drupal).
- Assist campus staff in designing, developing, deploying and maintaining sites in the campus CMS.
- Assist in providing service and support to campus staff for varying web related technical issues.
All KU IT personnel are required to abide by University and Information Technology security and network policies, KU IT policies and procedures, and to sign a confidentiality agreement & data usage agreement annually.
2. Enrolled in at least 6 credit hours a semester at the University of Kansas.
3. Ability to work 15 - 20 hours a week, Monday through Friday.
2. Experience with and/or knowledge of the following
- CMS System (Drupal/Wordpress)
- Photoshop or other graphics software
- Git or other version control system
- Application/web security
3. Experience with development in a UNIX/LINUX environment.
Additional Candidate Instructions
A cover letter addressing how required qualifications are met.
3 Professional References
Application review will being September 1, 2018 and will remain open until a qualified pool of candidate is identified. Applicant review will be ongoing.