Student Hourly - 12204BR
2. Assist the project team with the preparation of research materials and delivery and dissemination thereof to project staff and research partners; complete research tasks, such as scoring and submitting data, data entry and checking, participant tracking (25%)
3. Attend data collection team and research project meetings (5%)
2. Current enrollment in an undergraduate or graduate program at KU or KUMC with a course of study in social work, psychology, early childhood, applied behavior analysis, school psychology, special education, counseling or related field.
4. Effective organizational skills as evidenced in application materials.
3. Experience participating in research projects related to early intervention/education.
Additional Candidate Instructions
Review of applications will begin June 19, 2018 and continue until position/s are filled. Projected start date is July 30, 2018.
A valid driver’s license and access to reliable transportation is required for this position