Student Hourly - 13113BR
1. Working with an academic journal which involves working independently on small scale research.
2. Editing and managing social media sites.
3. Developing flyers.
4. Monitoring and reporting on email messages from the academic journal website.
|1. KU student must be enrolled in a minimum of six credit hours each semester during the academic year. Enrollment of one credit hour during the summer session is required if the student was not enrolled the previous spring or is not pre-enrolled in the upcoming fall term|
2. Must be a current KU graduate student.
3. Ability to work independently and perform clerical duties as assigned.
4. Ability to develop flyers and perform graphic design.
5. Advanced experience with Microsoft Office.
Additional Candidate Instructions