Student Hourly - 21916BR
2. Familiarity with the University of Kansas, its policies and procedures.
3. A valid driver’s license.
4. Must have some evening and weekend availability.
5. During the semester term of the appointment, the student hourly must be enrolled in no fewer than 6 credit hours. For summer periods the student hourly must: 1) have been enrolled in no less than 6 hours in the past spring semester or 2) be pre-enrolled in upcoming fall semester in no less than 6 hours or 3) be enrolled in summer session or 4) be admitted to study in the upcoming fall semester. Student Hourlies may be undergraduate or graduate students. (Exceptions granted for GRA/GTA/GA appointments DO NOT apply to Student Hourly appointments)
2. Prior experience with leadership studies and/or leadership development.
3. Prior experience with study abroad, either as a participant or sponsor.
Additional Candidate Instructions
There are two program dates: June 1st - June 15th and June 25th - July 30rd. Please indicate which dates you are applying for.
Contact Information to Applicants
Advertised Salary Range
Full Time, 40 hours in the summer.