Student Hourly/Student Work Study - Media Assistant - 22141BR
Student Hourly/Student Work Study - Media Assistant
- Creative, collaborative, independent worker.
- Experience with accessible media design and social media as evidenced in application materials.
- Knowledge of Chicago and MLA formatting and citation styles as evidenced in application materials.
- Ability to work with other citation styles as needed as evidenced in application materials.
- During the semester term of the appointment, the student hourly must be enrolled in no fewer than 6 credit hours. For summer periods the student hourly must: 1) have been enrolled in no less than 6 hours in the past spring semester or 2) be pre-enrolled in upcoming fall semester in no less than 6 hours or 3) be enrolled in summer session or 4) be admitted to study in the upcoming fall semester. Student Hourlies may be undergraduate or graduate students. (Exceptions granted for GRA/GTA/GA appointments DO NOT apply to Student Hourly appointments).
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite or Canva.
- Knowledge of WordPress and CSS
- Knowledge of audio/podcast platforms
- Office Suite (Excel, Powerpoint)
Additional Candidate Instructions
Advertised Salary Range
Flexible and varies with production schedule. 11-month position: July 15, 2022-June 15, 2023.