Student Imaging Technician, Digital Initiatives & Discovery Services - 23008BR
Student Imaging Technician, Digital Initiatives & Discovery Services
Under the supervision of the Digital Imaging Coordinator, student will participate in internal digitization projects, which may include the use of digital cameras, flatbed scanners, and planetary scanners. Student may be expected to create metadata and conduct quality assurance on digital images.
- Current KU student enrolled in 6 or more credit hours.
- Experience working independently and collaboratively in a production-oriented environment as evidenced in the application materials.
- Excellent organizational skills, accuracy, and attention to detail as evidenced in the application materials.
- Experience using digital cameras and/or scanners.
- Experience using Adobe Photoshop, Bridge, and/or Lightroom.
- Experience using Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to assess and learn new technologies without formal training.
- Trustworthy with a strong work ethic.
Contact Information to Applicants
Advertised Salary Range
10-15 hours each week
Monday-Friday, between 8 am and 5 pm, based on class schedule.