Student Lab Assistant - 22116BR
Student Lab Assistant
and computer classrooms at Learned Hall and the Flight Research Lab at the
Lawrence airport. Responsible for running wind tunnels and operation of various labs.
Assist in moving furniture and office equipment as needed, setting up offices and hanging white boards. Assist main office staff as needed. Other duties may include: painting, running errands to hardware stores and on campus. Position will be terminated if KU GPA falls below the required minimum of 3.0.
2. Be enrolled in 6 credit hours during fall and spring semesters
3. Have a minimum KU GPA of 3.0
4. Must have basic computer skills and able to troubleshoot basic problems
5. Knowledge of power tools and basic woodworking skills
6. Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
**During the semester term of the appointment, the student hourly must be enrolled in no fewer than 6 credit hours. For summer periods the student hourly must: 1) have been enrolled in no less than 6 hours in the past spring semester or 2) be pre-enrolled in upcoming fall semester in no less than 6 hours or 3) be enrolled in summer session or 4) be admitted to study in the upcoming fall semester. Student Hourlies may be undergraduate or graduate students. (Exceptions granted for GRA/GTA/GA appointments DO NOT apply to Student Hourly appointments).
2. Knowledge of Lab View
3. Knowledge of basic electronics such as using a multimeter and familiar with
basic components such as resistors, capacitors, transistors, etc.
Additional Candidate Instructions
Contact Information to Applicants
Advertised Salary Range