Student Law Library Assistant POOL - 21740BR
Student Law Library Assistant POOL
- Current KU Law student who is enrolled in at least 6-credit hours and will be a 2L, 3L, LL.M. or S.J.D. in the 2022-23 Academic Year.
- Previous customer-service experience as demonstrated in application materials.
- Willingness to maintain assigned work schedule.
- Must be available on Saturdays and/or Sundays plus some daytime and evening hours during the week.
- During the semester term of the appointment, the student hourly must be enrolled in no fewer than 6 credit hours. For summer periods the student hourly must: 1) have been enrolled in no less than 6 hours in the past spring semester or 2) be pre-enrolled in upcoming fall semester in no less than 6 hours or 3) be enrolled in summer session or 4) be admitted to study in the upcoming fall semester. Student Hourlies may be undergraduate or graduate students. (Exceptions granted for GRA/GTA/GA appointments DO NOT apply to Student Hourly appointments).
- Previous library work experience.
- Federal Work Study eligibility is a plus.
Additional Candidate Instructions
Contact Information to Applicants
Advertised Salary Range
10-14 hours/week (subject to change)
Must be available on Saturdays or Sundays plus some daytime and/or evening hours Monday-Friday.