Student Office Assistant - 19897BR
Student Office Assistant
- Greet all visitors politely and professionally.
- Assist answering emails and phone calls, including answering basic questions and/or referring visitors or callers to the appropriate person within the clinic or department.
- Assist in keeping the office professional and tidy in its appearance.
- Assist in common office duties (e.g., sorting mail, running errands, photocopying, scanning, and filing)
- Assist in digital medical record keeping and data entry.
- Assist with other duties as assigned.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, as evidenced in application.
- Attention to detail, as evidenced in application.
- Basic computer skills, as evidenced in application.
- Strong organizational skills, as evidenced in application.
- Eligible for Federal Work Study.
- During the semester term of the appointment, the student hourly must be enrolled in no fewer than 6 credit hours. For summer periods the student hourly must: 1) have been enrolled in no less than 6 hours in the past spring semester or 2) be pre-enrolled in upcoming fall semester in no less than 6 hours or 3) be enrolled in summer session or 4) be admitted to study in the upcoming fall semester. Student Hourlies may be undergraduate or graduate students. (Exceptions granted for GRA/GTA/GA appointments DO NOT apply to Student Hourly appointments)
- Customer service experience.
- Experience communicating with people with different abilities (e.g., hearing loss, disabilities, etc.)
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop and Microsoft Outlook.