Student Office Assistant - 22478BR
Student Office Assistant
- Must be currently enrolled at the University of Kansas as an undergraduate or graduate student
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word) as evidenced by application material
- During the academic year, the student hourly must be enrolled in no fewer than 6 credit hours. For summer periods the student hourly must: 1) have been enrolled in no less than 6 hours in the past spring semester or 2) be pre-enrolled in upcoming fall semester in no less than 6 hours or 3) be enrolled in summer session or 4) be admitted to study in the upcoming fall semester. Student Hourlies may be undergraduate or graduate students (Exceptions granted for GRA/GTA/GA appointments DO NOT apply to Student Hourly appointments).
- Federal Work Study eligibility
- Previous experience working in an office