Student Photo Videographer - 19800BR
Student Photo Videographer
34% - photographic or video documentation of student and faculty projects, events, and exhibitions.
33% - assisting with post-production.
33% - project planning and coordination
- Previous working experience as a photographer and videographer as evidenced by application materials and work history.
- Previous experience with video editing software, preferably Adobe Premier as evidenced by application materials and work history.
- Flexibility in scheduling and reliability to meet appointments is essential as evidenced by application materials and work history.
- During the semester term of the appointment, the student hourly must be enrolled in no fewer than 6 credit hours. For summer periods the student hourly must: 1) have been enrolled in no less than 6 hours in the past spring semester or 2) be pre-enrolled in upcoming fall semester in no less than 6 hours or 3) be enrolled in summer session or 4) be admitted to study in the upcoming fall semester. Student Hourlies may be undergraduate or graduate students. (Exceptions granted for GRA/GTA/GA appointments DO NOT apply to Student Hourly appointments).
- Previous experience shooting and editing for a video production company.
- Experience with content management tools.
- Knowledge of lighting techniques.
- Knowledge of photo metadata and file handling best practices.
- Have your own equipment.
Additional Candidate Instructions
Review of applications will begin on August 7, 2021 but will be ongoing and hires will be made as needed throughout the posting period.
Contact Information to Applicants
Advertised Salary Range
Hours can vary, but usually, Monday - Friday, between 8:00 am and 5:00 pm.