Student Research Assistant POOL - 19692BR
Student Research Assistant POOL
- Current KU Law student (occasional exceptions may be made for current KU students being actively recruited by the Law School).
- Previous experience with research and writing as demonstrated by work history or course work history OR a demonstrated desire to learn as outlined in the application materials.
- During the semester term of the appointment, the student hourly must be enrolled in no fewer than 6 credit hours. For summer periods the student hourly must: 1) have been enrolled in no less than 6 hours in the past spring semester or 2) be pre-enrolled in upcoming fall semester in no less than 6 hours or 3) be enrolled in summer session or 4) be admitted to study in the upcoming fall semester. Student Hourlies may be undergraduate or graduate students. (Exceptions granted for GRA/GTA/GA appointments DO NOT apply to Student Hourly appointments).
- Ability and willingness to work in self-directed capacity.
- Students may occasionally be asked to drive cars owned by the University of Kansas or rented by KU as part of the employment. Please indicate in your application materials if you have a valid driver's license.
Additional Candidate Instructions
- Applicants are required to attach a resume and cover letter expressing interest in the position.
- This is a POOL posting. Review of applications will be ongoing and hires will be made as needed throughout the posting period.
Contact Information to Applicants
Advertised Salary Range
5 - 10 hours per week