Student STEM Camp Assistant - 11123BR
Student STEM Camp Assistant
- Must be an undergraduate or graduate student who has completed LA&S 290 with a grade of C or better as evident on application material.
- During the semester term of the appointment, the student hourly must be enrolled in no fewer than 6 credit hours. For summer periods the student hourly must: 1) have been enrolled in no less than 6 hours in the past spring semester or 2) be pre-enrolled in upcoming fall semester in no less than 6 hours or 3) be enrolled in summer session or 4) be admitted to study in the upcoming fall semester. Student Hourlies may be undergraduate or graduate students. (Exceptions granted for GRA/GTA/GA appointments DO NOT apply to Student Hourly appointments.)
- Current KU GPA of 2.75 or higher.
- Evidence of academic progress in the UKanTeach program.
- Excellent communication skills.
Additional Candidate Instructions
- Application review begins on March 9th and will be ongoing.