Student Supplier Entry and Maintenance Position - Student Hourly - 22573BR
Student Supplier Entry and Maintenance Position - Student Hourly
Ensure suppliers are properly mapped for interface to State of KS vendor file (SMART).
40% - Process supplier change requests including, but not limited to, name and address changes. Ensure proper documentation for the change has been received.
10% - Enter direct deposit information for payments from the UKANS business unit. Ensure forms are completed properly and acceptable documentation has been received. Contact the individual responsible if any information is incorrect or missing.
Verify proper 1099 reporting is assigned to vendor. Make additions or changes as appropriate.
- Must meet KU minimum enrollment requirement for employment if 6 credit hours.
- Federal Work Study eligibility.
- High attention to detail as evidenced by application materials.
- Must be available to work 15-20 hours per week.
- Must be available to work 2-4 hour shifts at a time.
- Experience with Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Ability to work independently.
Additional Candidate Instructions
Application review begins on July 11, 2022 and will remain open until filled.
15-20 hours per week in 2-4 hour shifts at a time
Contact Information to Applicants
Advertised Salary Range
Must be available to work 15-20 hours per week
Must be available to work 2-4 hour shifts at a time