Substitute Lead Teacher in Language Acquisition Preschool - 15411BR
Substitute Lead Teacher in Language Acquisition Preschool
30% - Setup and breakdown of the classroom. Setting out any toys or materials needed for the day; unstacking kids' chairs from small tables; refreshing the classroom between morning and afternoon sessions; putting away any toys or materials as needed at the end of the day; stacking kids' chairs on small tables.
- Bachelor’s degree in Speech-Language Pathology or Bachelor’s in Early Childhood Education
- Experience and/or skills in communication disorders of young children as evidenced in application material or from previous work experience
- Must obtain "lead-qualified" status within 30 days of hire, which requires CPR and First Aid certification (provided), Kansas Department of Health & Environment (KDHE) training (provided), and LAP orientation (provided)
- Master’s degree in Speech-Language Pathology
- Experience in preschool setting
- Experience in providing classroom intervention, including language facilitation strategies in naturalistic settings
Additional Candidate Instructions
First review of applications will begin August 30, 2019 and will continue until a pool of qualified applicants is obtained.