Tax Intern - Student Hourly - 24133BR
Tax Intern - Student Hourly
- Provides tax assistance, consults with, and advises current KU students under Attorney supervision.
- Prepares and reviews tax documents.
- Conducts legal/tax research, negotiation, and prepares correspondence.
- Assists with the educational function of the office such as preparing brochures, conducting workshops, tabling, and outreach.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Director and/or supervising attorney.
1. Student enrolled in at least 6 credit hours at KU.
2. Excellent communication skills as evidenced by application materials.
1. Proficient computer skills.
2. Experience working with diverse populations.
3. Tax courses and/or tax preparation experience
Additional Candidate Instructions
|Completed application includes Online application, transcript, class schedule.|
Application review/deadline: Application review begins as applications are received. Posting will remain open until all positions are filled.
Work schedule: 10-20 hours per week during academic year.
These positions will be both in person and telework.