Temporary Records Management Specialist - 22481BR
Temporary Records Management Specialist
- Digitize existing paper award records that do not exceed retention standards, label with appropriate destruction date and archive digitally;
- Securely destroy existing paper award records that have been digitized;
- Securely destroy existing paper award records that exceed retention standards;
- Archive existing digital award records that do not exceed retention standards, ensure files are complete, and label with appropriate destruction date;
- Archive existing unfunded digital proposal records, and label with appropriate destruction date;
- Securely destroy existing unfunded digital proposal records that exceed retention standards
- Develop and document archiving standards and naming conventions to capture destruction date for digital unfunded proposal records and for closed award records, both paper and digital;
- Develop and document processes and schedules for archiving unfunded digital proposal records and closed digital award records;
- Develop and document destruction schedule for digital unfunded proposal records that exceed retention standards;
- Develop and document destruction schedule for closed paper and digital award records that exceed retention standards;
- High school diploma or GED equivalency and four years of office experience or four years of post-secondary education.
- Two years of successfully meeting deadlines and turn-around times in a fast-paced work environment as evidenced by application materials.
- Two years of demonstrated work history that displays initiative and excellent organizational, analytical, and administrative skills.
- Demonstrated experience with use of Microsoft Office applications or similar systems.
- At least one year administrative experience in a relevant setting.
- Demonstrated use of business software and data systems to create workflow efficiencies.
- Demonstrated experience using complex system-of-record software systems.
- Experience working with administration of sponsored projects, preferably one year of work experience in university research administration.
- Demonstrated experience of work history that includes experience in a culturally diverse setting with all levels of personnel.
Additional Candidate Instructions
- A cover letter addressing how required and preferred qualifications are met.
- Resume or curriculum vitae.
- Contact information for three professional references.